Dr. Ray Bohlin brings a biblical worldview to this intersection of ethics and science. From a Christian perspective, is...
Archive for category: Bioethics
Part of the struggle in the stem cell debate is the definition of terms. The media regularly uses the...
Today, December 27, 2002, it was announced that the first human clone was born at an undisclosed location. The...
What Are Stem Cells and Why Are They Important? President Bush recently decided to allow the use of federal...
Dr. Ray Bohlin explains stem cells and where they come from, insisting the potential of stem cell therapy must...
Dr. Ray Bohlin takes a brief look at the accomplishment, purpose and consequence of the Human Genome Project. This...
Political battles are often won or lost with definitions. Proponents of abortion learned this lesson well. They didn’t want...
Although much has occurred in this field since this article was written in 2000, the questions addressed by Dr....
Dr. Michael Gleghorn argues that a biblical view of man should both inform and limit how reproductive technology and...
Dr. Ray Bohlin examines the rapidly moving world of genetic engineering from a Christian worldview perspective. He explains that...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Trusting God on the Other Side of Bizarre March 23, 2023Sue Bohlin reflects on how God has led her to trust Him through the trial of tongue cancer surgery.Sue Bohlin
- Friendship With Jesus March 12, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on a work by Dr. Gail R. O'Day, "Jesus as Friend in the Gospel of John," to explore the perspective of Jesus Christ as a Friend.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Cohfessions of a Missionary Addicted to Porn March 5, 2023Paul Rutherford explains the lies he believed and tow which he was in bondage about pornography, until Jesus helped him achieve sexual sobriety.Paul Rutherford
- Cohabitation and Living Together February 19, 2023Kerby Anderson explains how cohabitation (living together outside of marriage) not only violates biblical commands about premarital sex, but it also puts the couple and their future marriage at risk.Kerby Anderson
- Heresy: Nothing New Under the Sun February 5, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of some ancient Christian heresies that are still being embraced today: legalism, gnosticism, mysticism, and marcionism.Kerby Anderson
- Religious Trends Over the Last Decade January 22, 2023Probe VP Steve Cable examines some of the findings of the Probe Survey 2020: The Changing Face of Christianity in America.Steve Cable
- Body and Soul in the New Testament January 15, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on the book 'Body, Soul and Life Everlasting' to provide an overview of what the NT teaches about the body-soul connection.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Theistic Evolution - Part 2 January 8, 2023Dr. Ray Bohlin reviews a second science critique of Theistic Evolution, asking if universal common descent is real. The evidence says no.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Woke Theology January 1, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of wokeness, critical race theory, and their effect on the Christian church.Kerby Anderson
- Trusting God in the Bizarre December 20, 2022Sue Bohlin processes how she is handling the crisis of tongue cancer by trusting God’s goodness.Sue Bohlin