Okay, smart guy. . .if the Trinity doctrine is correct, then why do Catholic encyclopedias themselves admit that it...
Why did God allow animals to be sacrificed and to eat other animals if He loves His creation? They...
I have been struggling within myself for nearly all my life as to whether to believe that Christ actually...
If Jesus really did rise from the dead, why didn’t Mark say he saw him after the fact? Is...
I have been asked what is wrong with this bible by George Lamsa which is a translation from the...
The archaeological evidence of the Bible is scarce. In fact, it is non-existent. After 200 years of Christian archaeologists...
I read your article on early Greek manuscripts of the New Testament. Someday I would like to make my...
Dear Mr. Williams, I read your article, “Are the Biblical Documents Reliable?” and I have a question about the...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Salt and Light Online May 17, 2022Sue Bohlin's address to a student leadership conference at a Christian school in the Philippines is also appropriate for anyone else with an online connection.Sue Bohlin
- The Best of All Possible Worlds? April 24, 2022T.S. Weaver makes a case for 18th-century philosopher Leibniz’s contention that this fallen world is still the best of all possible worlds.T.S. Weaver
- Why I Love to Learn I'm Wrong April 22, 2022Years ago Sue Bohlin decided to embrace correction without defensiveness. Here's why.Sue Bohlin
- Why Bible Study Matters April 3, 2022Tom Davis builds a case for why we should study the Bible, drawing on both the Old Testament and New Testament scriptures.Tom Davis
- Defending Theism: A Response to Hume, Russell, and Dawkins April 3, 2022T.S. Weaver looks at anti-God arguments from three prominent philosophers, showing why belief is God is more reasonable than their objections to His existence.T.S. Weaver
- Is God Still Doing Miracles? March 20, 2022Sue Bohlin asked Dr. Cara Polsley to give an account of the big, magnificent answers to prayer in the wake of a horrific car accident that left her paralyzed but still overcoming major obstacles with God's grace.Sue Bohlin
- Probe Survey 2020 Report 6: Nothing in Particulars and Biblical Views February 4, 2022Steve Cable continues his analysis of Probe's 2020 Survey on religious beliefs, examining some basic beliefs of "Nothing in Particulars" on salvation, biblical worldview, and sexual issues.Steve Cable
- Dr. Ray Bohlin Presents 'Natural Limits to Biological Change' January 26, 2022Discovery Institute’s Dallas Conference on Science and Faith (January 22, 2022) featured Probe VP and Discovery Institute Fellow Dr. Ray Bohlin’s breakout session on his book 'The Natural Limits to Biological Change.' Here is the video of that presentation.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Talking About the Problem of Evil January 23, 2022T.S. Weaver has put together an intellectual response to the problem of evil that includes a theology of evil and suffering, and a philosophical/theological series of proper defenses of God and his righteousness considering evil.T.S. Weaver
- 'Return of the God Hypothesis' for Regular People January 9, 2022Dr. Ray Bohlin provides an overview of Stephen Meyer’s Return of the God Hypothesis, looking at how recent scientific discoveries provide evidence for an intelligent creator.Dr. Ray Bohlin