When I present my view on the LGBT issue, the Biblical view, people say I’m on “the wrong side...
I am a high school student writing a paper for English over some hatred issues across America and I...
Dear Sue, Did you happen to see this in the past few days? Vicky Beeching, Star of the Christian...
How are the dynamics of lesbian relationships different from a marriage’s? A lot of marriages have issues and “skeletons...
I was reading your article about Gay Teen Suicides and Bullying, about how some people pray and pray for...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Nones: Are Not Mostly Christians Who Are Unaffiliated January 17, 2018Steve Cable determines that 'Nothing in Particulars' are not actually Christians who just don't want to affiliate with a denomination.Steve Cable
- Darwinism: A Teetering House of Cards January 15, 2018Steve Cable examines four areas of recent scientific discovery that undermine evolution.Steve Cable
- Politicized Culture December 31, 2017Kerby Anderson examines the politicized nature of American culture, offering the Bible's antidote of a call to civility.Kerby Anderson
- Loving God Through Xmas Music? December 21, 2017Sue Bohlin suggests that believers practice discernment as we listen to Christmas music, putting each song in the right category and allowing each category to point us to Christ.Sue Bohlin
- Update on Nones: Continuing to Dominate the Developing American Religious Scene December 17, 2017Steve Cable provides an update on those with no affiliation with religious traditions. It appears that soon, the majority of American emerging adults will identify as something other than a Christian.Steve Cable
- 3 Points About Christmas: Evidence for Biblical Truth December 4, 2017Paul Rutherford suggests using three fulfilled biblical prophecies as an apologetic for biblical truth.Paul Rutherford
- What a Day of ThanksLIVING Looks Like November 18, 2017Sue Bohlin shares what the on-going stream of thanksgiving prayers sounds like in a typical morning.Sue Bohlin
- Did the Hurricanes Wash Away the Hate? October 6, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs about the role of hate in end times unfolding, especially the Southern Poverty Law Center’s hate map.Sue Bohlin
- The Qur'an From a Christian Perspective October 4, 2017Steve Cable provides a biblical understanding of Islam’s holy book drawing on James White’s book What Every Christian Needs to Know About the Qur’an.Steve Cable
- Western Europe: Religious Practice September 15, 2017Steve Cable examines the data to see that the vast majority of Western Europeans do not engage in Christian religious practices.Steve Cable