Hi my name is _______ from Burundi. My question is about divorce. My wife told me about her past...
Dear Mrs. Bohlin, What is your position and/or your church’s position on inter-racial marriage? And the same on marriage...
So since obviously you say the religion is against abortion and abortion is evil and wrong. . . What...
My wife is bipolar. I have read that someone with this disease can have a sexual encounter and not...
What is the role of the church in women battering? First, let me recommend my colleague Kerby Anderson’s article...
I have a question about premarital sex and marriage, and I would like to use Bristol Palin as an...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- COVID Conditioning: A Viral Outbreak is (Re)Shaping Us and Our World March 24, 2020Byron Barlowe probes the underlying implications of the global reaction to COVID-19 from a worldview level, asking if we may be being conditioned to accept unbiblical views without realizing it.Byron Barlowe
- Biblical Archaeology March 22, 2020Kerby Anderson provides an update on recent archaeological finds that corroborate the historicity of the Bible.Kerby Anderson
- Responding to COVID-19: God Already Had It Figured Out March 17, 2020Sue Bohlin sees a parallel between the call to serve others in fighting the corona virus, and God's one anothers of scripture.Sue Bohlin
- How Can I Make God Answer My Prayers My Way? January 22, 2020Sue Bohlin addresses two recent requests for prayer in the evangelical world in the context of our desire to get God to answer prayer the way we want.Sue Bohlin
- Instead of New Year's Resolutions December 31, 2019Sue Bohlin provides some helpful questions to examine and evaluate our internal lives instead of making New Year's resolutions.Sue Bohlin
- Why I Won't Apologize For Watching Hallmark Christmas Movies December 20, 2019Sue Bohlin found a connection between Hallmark movies and the Ultimate Reality found in the Bible's big story of God rescuing man.Sue Bohlin
- What Does Trusting God Look Like? November 21, 2019Sue Bohlin provides specific examples of how to trust God and what it looks like in today's world.Sue Bohlin
- God Questions From Little Kids October 16, 2019Sue Bohlin answers questions that small children have asked about God.Sue Bohlin
- Scraping Ceilings and Souls: Lessons on Sanctification From a Home Improvement Project September 11, 2019The process of upgrading and repairing Byron Barlowe’s home helped him to see how God does the same kind of transformation in the souls of Christ-followers.Byron Barlowe
- Back Infections and Heart Infections September 4, 2019Sue Bohlin draws a parallel between her husband's post-surgical infection and the process of healing emotional and spiritual brokenness.Sue Bohlin
- COVID Conditioning: A Viral Outbreak is (Re)Shaping Us and Our World March 24, 2020
- Biblical Archaeology March 22, 2020
- Responding to COVID-19: God Already Had It Figured Out March 17, 2020
- How Can I Make God Answer My Prayers My Way? January 22, 2020
- Instead of New Year’s Resolutions December 31, 2019