What’s Your Take on Fifty Shades of Grey? The bottom line for me is that this verbal porn (and...
Having read your Q & A section regarding sexuality and your article How Far Is Too Far?, I...
When I saw the question: “My Wife is Seriously Ill: Does That Mean No More Sex Forever?” and the...
This is an embarrassing question but here goes……. I am a soldier in the US Army and a born...
I just quickly glanced over your article about STDs and pregnancy (Safe Sex and the Facts). I was extremely...
Does Probe Ministries have anything in writing about not doing “pole dancing” like strippers do? A friend wants to...
Men have always looked at pornography—what’s the big deal? I asked for insight on this question from my friend...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Engaging in Conversation with Peace-Loving Muslims November 10, 2019Insightful comments from a letter written by a missionary to Muslims since 1983, suggesting a good way to engage in conversation with peace-loving Muslims in our midst.Sue Bohlin
- God Questions From Little Kids October 16, 2019Sue Bohlin answers questions that small children have asked about God.Sue Bohlin
- Scraping Ceilings and Souls: Lessons on Sanctification From a Home Improvement Project September 11, 2019The process of upgrading and repairing Byron Barlowe’s home helped him to see how God does the same kind of transformation in the souls of Christ-followers.Byron Barlowe
- Back Infections and Heart Infections September 4, 2019Sue Bohlin draws a parallel between her husband's post-surgical infection and the process of healing emotional and spiritual brokenness.Sue Bohlin
- “Should I Divorce My Wife Since I’m Not Attracted to Her Anymore?” August 5, 2019Probe answers an email question from an African pastor about divorce.Sue Bohlin
- Marianne Williamson July 31, 2019Marianne Williamson, contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, has been on Probe’s radar for over ten years. As Oprah’s spiritual advisor and proponent of the New Age “A Course in Miracles,” she is a false teacher according to biblical standards.Probe Ministries Administrator
- The Thought Police Are Here July 29, 2019Sue Bohlin contrasts the censorship of political correctness Thought Police with the life-giving fruit of living a life of obedience to God.Sue Bohlin
- Climate Change July 28, 2019Dr. Ray Bohlin looks at the science behind climate change alarmism and encourages you to be skeptical of what you hear from much of the media.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- How to Kill Sin: John Owen’s The Mortification of Sin July 20, 2019Paul Rutherford provides an overview of the Puritan John Owen’s classic book The Mortification of Sin.Paul Rutherford
- Atheist Myths and Scientism July 14, 2019Steve Cable exposes some atheist myths and the false ideology of scientism, all designed to destroy people’s faith.Steve Cable
- Engaging in Conversation with Peace-Loving Muslims November 10, 2019
- God Questions From Little Kids October 16, 2019
- Scraping Ceilings and Souls: Lessons on Sanctification From a Home Improvement Project September 11, 2019
- Back Infections and Heart Infections September 4, 2019
- “Should I Divorce My Wife Since I’m Not Attracted to Her Anymore?” August 5, 2019