Yesterday (August 3, 2009), Ray and I celebrated 35 years of marriage. My good friend and fellow Engage blogger...
I have only been married four short years this December. I just learned my husband committed adultery on at...
If we are asked to make up to those we may have offended, ask for their forgiveness—before prayers are...
“How Sweet the Sound” Are you familiar with the classic song Amazing Grace? You probably are. Do you know...
Translated Spanish Q & A: Dear Sirs: I support the points you make in your article about abortion. It...
Please help—I’m really worried Jesus won’t forgive me. I regressed and viewed a pornographic image. While praying for forgiveness...
I have been a Christian for over 14 years. I love God very much, but I have become truly...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- "How Could Jesus Take Our Sins on Himself If God Cannot Tolerate Sin?" September 10, 2022Probe answers an email question about Jesus's holiness intersecting with sin.Probe Ministries Administrator
- "I'm Looking for a Way to Deprogram Homosexuality" September 10, 2022Probe answers an email question from a counselor seeking to help people change their same sex attractionsProbe Ministries Administrator
- "Can God Create a Rock Too Big for Him to Lift?" September 8, 2022Probe answers an email question about God's ability to do inherently contradictory things.Probe Ministries Administrator
- “Our Granddaughter is Severely Confused About Her Gender Identity” September 6, 2022Probe answers an email question from a heartbroken grandmother asking for help in dealing with a granddaughter who was embracing an LGBT identity.Probe Ministries Administrator
- “How Would You Respond When Someone Prefers to be Called by Their Opposite Gender?” September 6, 2022Probe answers a texted question about how to speak the truth in love when someone demands to be addressed as the opposite sex.Probe Ministries Administrator
- Probe Live: If God Is Good, Why Does He Let Me Hurt? August 22, 2022Sue Bohlin, who has lived with a lifelong disability, provides both philosophical and personal, practical answers to this difficult question, in our latest Probe Live presentation.Sue Bohlin
- Vaccination Hate August 17, 2022Sue Bohlin's heart is breaking over the unloving, unkind judgment of people on both sides of the Covid vaccination debate.Sue Bohlin
- How Do We Respond to Calls to Discuss Justice in the Church? August 12, 2022How do we respond to calls to discuss justice in the church? Not only is this a hot issue right now, but it is a critical issue to discuss. Because it is crucial, we need to address it in the church.T.S. Weaver
- The Lies You Hear About Transgender July 19, 2022Sue Bohlin exposes some of the lies being told about the transgender deception in our culture.Sue Bohlin
- The Allure of Home July 8, 2022T.S. Weaver investigates ways by which one can employ cultural methods to make the gospel appealing. He concentrates on one piece of culture and expresses a few ideas on how it can be used in the defense of the faith.T.S. Weaver