Byron Barlowe reviews the book unChristian, based on research on what young people think of evangelicals and born-again Christians:...
Author Archive for: Byron Barlowe
The story of Jesus’ death and resurrection raises accusations that Christianity is obsessed with blood. Many believers struggle with...
Byron Barlowe opens a series on biblical discernment for dark days, likening wise discernment of current events and abiding...
Byron Barlowe connects the dots between the universal problem of anxiety, what brain science is teaching us about our...
Byron Barlowe probes the underlying implications of the global reaction to COVID-19 from a worldview level, asking if we...
Scraping Ceilings and Souls: Lessons on Sanctification From a Home Improvement ProjectByron Barlowe,
The process of upgrading and repairing Byron Barlowe’s home helped him to see how God does the same kind...
“Were you guys at the ‘Gosnell’ showing?” asked the older gentleman at the urinal next to me. “Have you...
Further erosion of membership within America’s largest denomination, Southern Baptist, shows a larger trend of churches losing members....
This week the Boy Scouts of America have announced they will welcome transgendered youth into the program. This culture-following...
Byron Barlowe examines the timeless battle between reason and faith in C.S. Lewis’s novel—his favorite—Till We Have Faces. Are...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Is Comparison Always Bad? May 16, 2023Sue Bohlin contrasts some downsides and upsides of comparing ourselves to others.Sue Bohlin
- Transgenderism May 8, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of the transgender craze that has taken over the western world in the past ten years, drawing on startling insights from Abigail Shrier and Ryan Anderson.Kerby Anderson
- Trusting God on the Other Side of Bizarre March 23, 2023Sue Bohlin reflects on how God has led her to trust Him through the trial of tongue cancer surgery.Sue Bohlin
- Friendship With Jesus March 12, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on a work by Dr. Gail R. O'Day, "Jesus as Friend in the Gospel of John," to explore the perspective of Jesus Christ as a Friend.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Cohfessions of a Missionary Addicted to Porn March 5, 2023Paul Rutherford explains the lies he believed and tow which he was in bondage about pornography, until Jesus helped him achieve sexual sobriety.Paul Rutherford
- Cohabitation and Living Together February 19, 2023Kerby Anderson explains how cohabitation (living together outside of marriage) not only violates biblical commands about premarital sex, but it also puts the couple and their future marriage at risk.Kerby Anderson
- Heresy: Nothing New Under the Sun February 5, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of some ancient Christian heresies that are still being embraced today: legalism, gnosticism, mysticism, and marcionism.Kerby Anderson
- Religious Trends Over the Last Decade January 22, 2023Probe VP Steve Cable examines some of the findings of the Probe Survey 2020: The Changing Face of Christianity in America.Steve Cable
- Body and Soul in the New Testament January 15, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on the book 'Body, Soul and Life Everlasting' to provide an overview of what the NT teaches about the body-soul connection.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Theistic Evolution - Part 2 January 8, 2023Dr. Ray Bohlin reviews a second science critique of Theistic Evolution, asking if universal common descent is real. The evidence says no.Dr. Ray Bohlin