The story of Jesus’ death and resurrection raises accusations that Christianity is obsessed with blood. Many believers struggle with...
Further erosion of membership within America’s largest denomination, Southern Baptist, shows a larger trend of churches losing members....
This week the Boy Scouts of America have announced they will welcome transgendered youth into the program. This culture-following...
Byron Barlowe examines the timeless battle between reason and faith in C.S. Lewis’s novel—his favorite—Till We Have Faces. Are...
Byron Barlowe blogs about the his city’s Anti-Discrimination ordinance intended to give full recognition to the LGBT community at...
I had/have a conviction to not listen to TV profanity. So I bought a TV Guardian (a device which...
Have you seen the film The Hunger Games (HG)? Read the trilogy? What is your view of its legitimacy as...
Byron Barlowe reviews the book unChristian, based on research on what young people think of evangelicals and born-again Christians:...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Islam and Terrorism July 8, 2018Kerby Anderson provides various perspectives on the link between Islam and terrorism, including how Americans and Christians can think about its encroachment on our culture.Kerby Anderson
- From Fears to Tears June 29, 2018Sue Bohlin blogs through her adventure in hip replacement as God takes away her fears but then she encounters unexpected grief.Sue Bohlin
- Religious Beliefs and Advanced Degrees June 21, 2018Steve Cable examines the data focusing on those with advanced degrees to inquire about their religious beliefs and practices.Steve Cable
- Influential Intellectuals June 21, 2018Kerby Anderson examines four famous intellectuals--Rousseau, Marx, Russell and Sartre, looking for reasons they are worth following and not finding much.
- The Reliability of Kings and Chronicles June 10, 2018Dr. Michael Gleghorn shows how the apparent contradictions of two Old Testament historical books can be explained.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Christians in the World June 3, 2018Don Closson looks at 3 recent books on how to live the Christian life in 21st century America: Radical, The Next Christians, and To Change the World.Don Closson
- The Importance of Parents in the Faith of Emerging Adults May 27, 2018Steve Cable explores the results of Probe's survey of 18- to 40-year-old born agains, focusing on the role of parents in their faith.Steve Cable, read by Kerby Anderson
- Reasonable Faith May 20, 2018Dr. Michael Gleghorn briefly examines some of the reasons why noted Christian philosopher William Lane Craig believes that Christianity is an eminently reasonable faith.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Seeing Through News Media Bias: Exposing Deception and Proclaiming Truth in an Age of Misinformation May 13, 2018Steve Cable examines the role of deception in how we receive much of today's information, providing perspective on how to see through it to the truth.Steve Cable
- Christ and the Human Condition May 6, 2018Dr. Michael Gleghorn looks at how God has acted in Christ to address those things which ail us most: sin, suffering, death, and our broken relationship with God.Dr. Michael Gleghorn