Byron Barlowe reviews the book unChristian, based on research on what young people think of evangelicals and born-again Christians:...
The story of Jesus’ death and resurrection raises accusations that Christianity is obsessed with blood. Many believers struggle with...
Byron Barlowe opens a series on biblical discernment for dark days, likening wise discernment of current events and abiding...
Byron Barlowe probes the underlying implications of the global reaction to COVID-19 from a worldview level, asking if we...
The process of upgrading and repairing Byron Barlowe’s home helped him to see how God does the same kind...
“Were you guys at the ‘Gosnell’ showing?” asked the older gentleman at the urinal next to me. “Have you...
Further erosion of membership within America’s largest denomination, Southern Baptist, shows a larger trend of churches losing members....
This week the Boy Scouts of America have announced they will welcome transgendered youth into the program. This culture-following...
Byron Barlowe examines the timeless battle between reason and faith in C.S. Lewis’s novel—his favorite—Till We Have Faces. Are...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- "How Could Jesus Take Our Sins on Himself If God Cannot Tolerate Sin?" September 10, 2022Probe answers an email question about Jesus's holiness intersecting with sin.Probe Ministries Administrator
- "I'm Looking for a Way to Deprogram Homosexuality" September 10, 2022Probe answers an email question from a counselor seeking to help people change their same sex attractionsProbe Ministries Administrator
- "Can God Create a Rock Too Big for Him to Lift?" September 8, 2022Probe answers an email question about God's ability to do inherently contradictory things.Probe Ministries Administrator
- “Our Granddaughter is Severely Confused About Her Gender Identity” September 6, 2022Probe answers an email question from a heartbroken grandmother asking for help in dealing with a granddaughter who was embracing an LGBT identity.Probe Ministries Administrator
- “How Would You Respond When Someone Prefers to be Called by Their Opposite Gender?” September 6, 2022Probe answers a texted question about how to speak the truth in love when someone demands to be addressed as the opposite sex.Probe Ministries Administrator
- Probe Live: If God Is Good, Why Does He Let Me Hurt? August 22, 2022Sue Bohlin, who has lived with a lifelong disability, provides both philosophical and personal, practical answers to this difficult question, in our latest Probe Live presentation.Sue Bohlin
- Vaccination Hate August 17, 2022Sue Bohlin's heart is breaking over the unloving, unkind judgment of people on both sides of the Covid vaccination debate.Sue Bohlin
- How Do We Respond to Calls to Discuss Justice in the Church? August 12, 2022How do we respond to calls to discuss justice in the church? Not only is this a hot issue right now, but it is a critical issue to discuss. Because it is crucial, we need to address it in the church.T.S. Weaver
- The Lies You Hear About Transgender July 19, 2022Sue Bohlin exposes some of the lies being told about the transgender deception in our culture.Sue Bohlin
- The Allure of Home July 8, 2022T.S. Weaver investigates ways by which one can employ cultural methods to make the gospel appealing. He concentrates on one piece of culture and expresses a few ideas on how it can be used in the defense of the faith.T.S. Weaver