Byron Barlowe reviews the book unChristian, based on research on what young people think of evangelicals and born-again Christians:...
The story of Jesus’ death and resurrection raises accusations that Christianity is obsessed with blood. Many believers struggle with...
Byron Barlowe opens a series on biblical discernment for dark days, likening wise discernment of current events and abiding...
Byron Barlowe probes the underlying implications of the global reaction to COVID-19 from a worldview level, asking if we...
The process of upgrading and repairing Byron Barlowe’s home helped him to see how God does the same kind...
“Were you guys at the ‘Gosnell’ showing?” asked the older gentleman at the urinal next to me. “Have you...
Further erosion of membership within America’s largest denomination, Southern Baptist, shows a larger trend of churches losing members....
This week the Boy Scouts of America have announced they will welcome transgendered youth into the program. This culture-following...
Byron Barlowe examines the timeless battle between reason and faith in C.S. Lewis’s novel—his favorite—Till We Have Faces. Are...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Body and Soul in the New Testament January 15, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on the book 'Body, Soul and Life Everlasting' to provide an overview of what the NT teaches about the body-soul connection.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Theistic Evolution - Part 2 January 8, 2023Dr. Ray Bohlin reviews a second science critique of Theistic Evolution, asking if universal common descent is real. The evidence says no.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Woke Theology January 1, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of wokeness, critical race theory, and their effect on the Christian church.Kerby Anderson
- Trusting God in the Bizarre December 20, 2022Sue Bohlin processes how she is handling the crisis of tongue cancer by trusting God’s goodness.Sue Bohlin
- Learning to Lean Hard--AGAIN November 16, 2022Sue Bohlin blogs about God’s latest lesson in teaching her what depending fully on Jesus looks like.Sue Bohlin
- Jesus, American Politics, and Bearing God's Name November 14, 2022Tom Davis explains what taking God's name in vain means, pointing out how politicians misuse God's name to gain support for political causes. He then addresses how Christians can represent God well when engaging in politics.Tom Davis
- "How Could Jesus Take Our Sins on Himself If God Cannot Tolerate Sin?" September 10, 2022Probe answers an email question about Jesus's holiness intersecting with sin.Probe Ministries Administrator
- "I'm Looking for a Way to Deprogram Homosexuality" September 10, 2022Probe answers an email question from a counselor seeking to help people change their same sex attractionsProbe Ministries Administrator
- "Can God Create a Rock Too Big for Him to Lift?" September 8, 2022Probe answers an email question about God's ability to do inherently contradictory things.Probe Ministries Administrator
- “Our Granddaughter is Severely Confused About Her Gender Identity” September 6, 2022Probe answers an email question from a heartbroken grandmother asking for help in dealing with a granddaughter who was embracing an LGBT identity.Probe Ministries Administrator