Steve Cable examines the faulty reasoning and interpretation of the Bible in Kurt Eichenwald’s Newsweek article “The Bible: So...
Steve Cable considers the question of why could we possibly be important in such a vast universe. Current research...
Faith Trends in America: How Is Christianity Faring as We Enter the Third Decade of the 21st CenturySteve Cable,
In looking at the state of American Christianity, Steve Cable examines how handling data inaccurately can produce wildly varying...
Steve Cable addresses James White’s book The Rise of the Nones in view of Probe’s research about the church....
Steve Cable explains how the apostle Peter showed himself to be a master apologist, not the bumbling, brash fisherman...
Steve Cable analyzes Probe’s 2020 Survey, examining beliefs of ‘Nothing in Particulars’ on salvation, biblical worldview, and sexual issues....
Seeing Through News Media Bias: Exposing Deception and Proclaiming Truth in an Age of MisinformationSteve Cable,
Steve Cable examines the role of deception in how we receive much of today’s information, providing perspective on how...
Steve Cable continues his analysis of Probe’s 2020 survey of American religious views moving over to consider their response...
Steve Cable continues to explore Probe’s 2020 survey on religious beliefs and practices, examining how people witness to their...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- "How Could Jesus Take Our Sins on Himself If God Cannot Tolerate Sin?" September 10, 2022Probe answers an email question about Jesus's holiness intersecting with sin.Probe Ministries Administrator
- "I'm Looking for a Way to Deprogram Homosexuality" September 10, 2022Probe answers an email question from a counselor seeking to help people change their same sex attractionsProbe Ministries Administrator
- "Can God Create a Rock Too Big for Him to Lift?" September 8, 2022Probe answers an email question about God's ability to do inherently contradictory things.Probe Ministries Administrator
- “Our Granddaughter is Severely Confused About Her Gender Identity” September 6, 2022Probe answers an email question from a heartbroken grandmother asking for help in dealing with a granddaughter who was embracing an LGBT identity.Probe Ministries Administrator
- “How Would You Respond When Someone Prefers to be Called by Their Opposite Gender?” September 6, 2022Probe answers a texted question about how to speak the truth in love when someone demands to be addressed as the opposite sex.Probe Ministries Administrator
- Probe Live: If God Is Good, Why Does He Let Me Hurt? August 22, 2022Sue Bohlin, who has lived with a lifelong disability, provides both philosophical and personal, practical answers to this difficult question, in our latest Probe Live presentation.Sue Bohlin
- Vaccination Hate August 17, 2022Sue Bohlin's heart is breaking over the unloving, unkind judgment of people on both sides of the Covid vaccination debate.Sue Bohlin
- How Do We Respond to Calls to Discuss Justice in the Church? August 12, 2022How do we respond to calls to discuss justice in the church? Not only is this a hot issue right now, but it is a critical issue to discuss. Because it is crucial, we need to address it in the church.T.S. Weaver
- The Lies You Hear About Transgender July 19, 2022Sue Bohlin exposes some of the lies being told about the transgender deception in our culture.Sue Bohlin
- The Allure of Home July 8, 2022T.S. Weaver investigates ways by which one can employ cultural methods to make the gospel appealing. He concentrates on one piece of culture and expresses a few ideas on how it can be used in the defense of the faith.T.S. Weaver