Dr. Pat Zukeran explores the radical differences between Muhammad and Jesus, and the implications of following their examples and...
Although the war on terror has become a household subject since September 11, 2001, we still hear many politically...
Rusty Wright looks at the historical roots of Muslim hatred of American and the West. He points out that...
Dr. Zukeran clearly lays out the differences between a biblical view of Jesus and the view brought forth in...
Dear Probe reader, A highlight of my recent tour of Jordan—a land teeming with biblical history—was visiting King’s Academy....
Islam is a global threat unlike anything ever seen before in the history of the world. Its frighteningly different...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Probe Live Presents 'Climate Change and the Green New Deal' May 31, 2022A lifelong conservationist with a deep commitment to a biblical perspective on environmentalism, Dr. Ray Bohlin has been closely following the Climate Change issue for over 20 years. In this public lecture he presented lots of charts and graphs showing there's no reason to be worried about a climate catastrophe.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Salt and Light Online May 17, 2022Sue Bohlin's address to a student leadership conference at a Christian school in the Philippines is also appropriate for anyone else with an online connection.Sue Bohlin
- The Best of All Possible Worlds? April 24, 2022T.S. Weaver makes a case for 18th-century philosopher Leibniz’s contention that this fallen world is still the best of all possible worlds.T.S. Weaver
- Why I Love to Learn I'm Wrong April 22, 2022Years ago Sue Bohlin decided to embrace correction without defensiveness. Here's why.Sue Bohlin
- Why Bible Study Matters April 3, 2022Tom Davis builds a case for why we should study the Bible, drawing on both the Old Testament and New Testament scriptures.Tom Davis
- Defending Theism: A Response to Hume, Russell, and Dawkins April 3, 2022T.S. Weaver looks at anti-God arguments from three prominent philosophers, showing why belief is God is more reasonable than their objections to His existence.T.S. Weaver
- Is God Still Doing Miracles? March 20, 2022Sue Bohlin asked Dr. Cara Polsley to give an account of the big, magnificent answers to prayer in the wake of a horrific car accident that left her paralyzed but still overcoming major obstacles with God's grace.Sue Bohlin
- Probe Survey 2020 Report 6: Nothing in Particulars and Biblical Views February 4, 2022Steve Cable continues his analysis of Probe's 2020 Survey on religious beliefs, examining some basic beliefs of "Nothing in Particulars" on salvation, biblical worldview, and sexual issues.Steve Cable
- Dr. Ray Bohlin Presents 'Natural Limits to Biological Change' January 26, 2022Discovery Institute’s Dallas Conference on Science and Faith (January 22, 2022) featured Probe VP and Discovery Institute Fellow Dr. Ray Bohlin’s breakout session on his book 'The Natural Limits to Biological Change.' Here is the video of that presentation.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Talking About the Problem of Evil January 23, 2022T.S. Weaver has put together an intellectual response to the problem of evil that includes a theology of evil and suffering, and a philosophical/theological series of proper defenses of God and his righteousness considering evil.T.S. Weaver