Steve Cable continues his analysis of Probe’s 2020 survey of American religious views moving over to consider their response...
Steve Cable continues to explore Probe’s 2020 survey on religious beliefs and practices, examining how people witness to their...
Steve Cable explores Probe’s 2020 survey, examining the participants’ religious practices, sense of purpose for living, and views on...
Steve Cable explores the results of Probe’s new 2020 survey, examining what people believe about Jesus in His time...
The results are in from Probe’s newest assessment of the state of biblical beliefs in America 2020, and the...
In order to grow the number of Gen-Z Christians, we need an understanding of ways to build bridges from...
Faith Trends in America: How Is Christianity Faring as We Enter the Third Decade of the 21st CenturySteve Cable,
In looking at the state of American Christianity, Steve Cable examines how handling data inaccurately can produce wildly varying...
Steve Cable addresses James White’s book The Rise of the Nones in view of Probe’s research about the church....
Looking across the seven-year period from 2007 to 2014, we find that the percentage of Evangelicals holding a biblical...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Talking About the Problem of Evil January 23, 2022T.S. Weaver has put together an intellectual response to the problem of evil that includes a theology of evil and suffering, and a philosophical/theological series of proper defenses of God and his righteousness considering evil.T.S. Weaver
- 'Return of the God Hypothesis' for Regular People January 9, 2022Dr. Ray Bohlin provides an overview of Stephen Meyer’s Return of the God Hypothesis, looking at how recent scientific discoveries provide evidence for an intelligent creator.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Probe Survey 2020 Report 5: Sexual Attitudes and Religion vs. Science November 22, 2021Steve Cable continues his analysis of Probe's 2020 survey of Americans' views on sexual issues and how they navigate the relationship between religion and science.Steve Cable
- Who Told You That You Were Naked? November 17, 2021Sue Bohlin reflects on God's question to Adam after he fell and broke the creation.Sue Bohlin
- Probe 2020 Survey Report #3: Religious Practices and Purpose for Living September 16, 2021Steve Cable explores Probe's 2020 survey, examining the participants' religious practices, sense of purpose for living, and views on tolerance vs. acceptance.Steve Cable
- Living with an Eternal Perspective September 13, 2021Sue Bohlin considers several ways to develop a way of seeing our earthly life as part of the much bigger picture that extends into eternity.Sue Bohlin
- The Causes of War September 5, 2021Meic Pearse's book 'The Gods of War' gives great insight into the charge that religion is the cause of most war. History shows this is not true: the cause of most war is the sinful human heart, even when religion is invoked as a reason.Don Closson
- How Reason Can Lead to God – Part 2 August 29, 2021Dr. Michael Gleghorn continues to make his case for how reason can lead us, step by step, to the logical conclusion of God's existence.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- How Reason Can Lead to God – Part 1 August 22, 2021Dr. Michael Gleghorn makes a compelling case for how reason can lead us, step by step, to the logical conclusion of God's existence.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- How Should We Think About Pride Month? June 16, 2021Sue Bohlin suggests that believers react to Pride Month with compassion for the LGBT community, and with humility in fighting the temptation to be prideful.Sue Bohlin