T.S. Weaver processes the 2006 fantasy comedy-drama film Stranger Than Fiction through a biblical worldview lens. I recently watched...
Archive for category: Culture
Byron Barlowe reviews the book unChristian, based on research on what young people think of evangelicals and born-again Christians:...
Steve Cable explores Probe’s 2020 survey, examining the participants’ religious practices, sense of purpose for living, and views on...
The results are in from Probe’s newest assessment of the state of biblical beliefs in America 2020, and the...
When my dear friend Laura Helms told me about integrating her biblical worldview with how she teaches high school...
A Pilgrim’s Progress: Suffering in the Life of John Bunyan – A Christian View of SufferingDr. Michael Gleghorn,
Dr. Michael Gleghorn considers the lessons presented by the life and writings of the famous author of The Pilgrim’s Progress...
Probe staff members are not unanimous in their responses to The Shack. Sue Bohlin enjoyed it as “a good...
Former Probe staffer Dr. Patrick Zukeran reviews Silence, the book by Shusaku Endo and the movie directed by Martin Scorsese,...
Michael Gleghorn explains how a series of radio talks during WWII became one of Christianity’s most cherished classics. One...
Future Husbands and Cheerleaders: A Review of OMI’s Cheerleader and Meghan Trainor’s “Dear Future Husband”Sarah Withers Erickson,
Meghan Trainor’s song “Dear Future Husband” and OMI’s song “Cheerleader” have striking similarities. Musically they are both fun and upbeat...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Is Comparison Always Bad? May 16, 2023Sue Bohlin contrasts some downsides and upsides of comparing ourselves to others.Sue Bohlin
- Transgenderism May 8, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of the transgender craze that has taken over the western world in the past ten years, drawing on startling insights from Abigail Shrier and Ryan Anderson.Kerby Anderson
- Trusting God on the Other Side of Bizarre March 23, 2023Sue Bohlin reflects on how God has led her to trust Him through the trial of tongue cancer surgery.Sue Bohlin
- Friendship With Jesus March 12, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on a work by Dr. Gail R. O'Day, "Jesus as Friend in the Gospel of John," to explore the perspective of Jesus Christ as a Friend.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Cohfessions of a Missionary Addicted to Porn March 5, 2023Paul Rutherford explains the lies he believed and tow which he was in bondage about pornography, until Jesus helped him achieve sexual sobriety.Paul Rutherford
- Cohabitation and Living Together February 19, 2023Kerby Anderson explains how cohabitation (living together outside of marriage) not only violates biblical commands about premarital sex, but it also puts the couple and their future marriage at risk.Kerby Anderson
- Heresy: Nothing New Under the Sun February 5, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of some ancient Christian heresies that are still being embraced today: legalism, gnosticism, mysticism, and marcionism.Kerby Anderson
- Religious Trends Over the Last Decade January 22, 2023Probe VP Steve Cable examines some of the findings of the Probe Survey 2020: The Changing Face of Christianity in America.Steve Cable
- Body and Soul in the New Testament January 15, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on the book 'Body, Soul and Life Everlasting' to provide an overview of what the NT teaches about the body-soul connection.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Theistic Evolution - Part 2 January 8, 2023Dr. Ray Bohlin reviews a second science critique of Theistic Evolution, asking if universal common descent is real. The evidence says no.Dr. Ray Bohlin