Don Closson examines the arguments in Ronald Nash’s book Poverty and Wealth: Why Socialism Doesn’t Work and concludes that...
Steve Cable examines the role of deception in how we receive much of today’s information, providing perspective on how...
More Cultural Research from Steve Cable One of the dismaying trends I reported on in my book, Cultural Captives,...
Steve Cable explores the results of Probe’s survey of 18- to 40-year-old born agains, focusing on the role of...
Wherever the survival of humanity is threatened we find the work of Satan. In the previous century that was...
In today’s America, the Second Amendment invokes intense arguments regarding its meaning and application. Events like the Newton school, the Aurora...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Engaging in Conversation with Peace-Loving Muslims November 10, 2019
- God Questions From Little Kids October 16, 2019
- Scraping Ceilings and Souls: Lessons on Sanctification From a Home Improvement Project September 11, 2019
- Back Infections and Heart Infections September 4, 2019
- “Should I Divorce My Wife Since I’m Not Attracted to Her Anymore?” August 5, 2019