My friend believes it is possible to lose your salvation. He believes if you are in sin or sinning at the point of your death and have not had a chance to repent you will not go to heaven. Do you have any articles on this?
We cover that issue in several answers to email:
- “Can a True Believer Commit the Unforgiveable Sin?”
- “Is God Punishing Me Because I Committed the Unforgiveable Sin?”
- “I Fear I Have Committed the Unforgivable Sin!”
- “I Don’t Know How to Answer this Biblical Argument Against Eternal Security”
- “What is the ‘Sin Unto Death’?” [Jimmy Williams]
- “What is the ‘Sin Unto Death’?” [Michael Gleghorn]
- “How Can I Know I’m Going to Heaven?”
- “Were Those Who Fell Away Ever Saved or Did They Lose Their Salvation?”
- “Can a Christian Lose His Salvation?”
Hope you find this helpful.
© 2008 Probe Ministries