I don’t know much about you or your Probe organization, however I read the information you passed off as...
Dr. Ray Bohlin brings a biblical worldview to this intersection of ethics and science. From a Christian perspective, is...
This article is also available in Spanish. Take this test of basic Bible knowledge to help assess your biblical...
Michael Gleghorn examines the role of philosophy in a Christian worldview. Does philosophy help us flesh our our biblical...
I have been struggling within myself for nearly all my life as to whether to believe that Christ actually...
You Bible-thumping Christians are so deluded and stupid. The Bible has been so changed and translated and mistranslated over...
Sue Bohlin looks at this important book from a distinctly Christian perspective. Filtering the advice through a biblical worldview...
Kerby Anderson addresses making moral choices using the Bible and biblical principles, using both philosophical and practical approaches. Love...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Probe Survey 2020 Report 5: Sexual Attitudes and Religion vs. Science November 22, 2021Steve Cable continues his analysis of Probe's 2020 survey of Americans' views on sexual issues and how they navigate the relationship between religion and science.Steve Cable
- Who Told You That You Were Naked? November 17, 2021Sue Bohlin reflects on God's question to Adam after he fell and broke the creation.Sue Bohlin
- Probe 2020 Survey Report #3: Religious Practices and Purpose for Living September 16, 2021Steve Cable explores Probe's 2020 survey, examining the participants' religious practices, sense of purpose for living, and views on tolerance vs. acceptance.Steve Cable
- Living with an Eternal Perspective September 13, 2021Sue Bohlin considers several ways to develop a way of seeing our earthly life as part of the much bigger picture that extends into eternity.Sue Bohlin
- The Causes of War September 5, 2021Meic Pearse's book 'The Gods of War' gives great insight into the charge that religion is the cause of most war. History shows this is not true: the cause of most war is the sinful human heart, even when religion is invoked as a reason.Don Closson
- How Reason Can Lead to God – Part 2 August 29, 2021Dr. Michael Gleghorn continues to make his case for how reason can lead us, step by step, to the logical conclusion of God's existence.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- How Reason Can Lead to God – Part 1 August 22, 2021Dr. Michael Gleghorn makes a compelling case for how reason can lead us, step by step, to the logical conclusion of God's existence.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- How Should We Think About Pride Month? June 16, 2021Sue Bohlin suggests that believers react to Pride Month with compassion for the LGBT community, and with humility in fighting the temptation to be prideful.Sue Bohlin
- Climate Change June 6, 2021Dr. Ray Bohlin looks at the science behind climate change alarmism and encourages you to be skeptical of what you hear from much of the media.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- The Commencement Address I Actually Got to Give May 18, 2021Sue Bohlin used her 2014 blog post 'The Commencement Address I'll Never Get to Give' when she actually addressed high school graduates at their May 2021 commencement.Sue Bohlin