What characterizes abusive churches is their cultic method of ministry. Although outwardly orthodox in their theology, these churches use...
Although Kerby wrote this article before same-sex marriage was legalized, his assessment of homosexual relationships has not changed because...
Kerby Anderson provides a biblical worldview perspective on capital punishment. He explores the biblical teaching to help us understand...
Steve Cable takes a look at the immigration issue from a biblical point of view. Setting aside all the...
Kerby Anderson looks at the harmful effects of both legal and illegal gambling. He considers the negative impacts on...
Sue Bohlin looks at the common effects of an abortion on the women who choose it. From a biblical...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Vaccination Hate August 17, 2022Sue Bohlin's heart is breaking over the unloving, unkind judgment of people on both sides of the Covid vaccination debate.Sue Bohlin
- How Do We Respond to Calls to Discuss Justice in the Church? August 12, 2022How do we respond to calls to discuss justice in the church? Not only is this a hot issue right now, but it is a critical issue to discuss. Because it is crucial, we need to address it in the church.T.S. Weaver
- The Lies You Hear About Transgender July 19, 2022Sue Bohlin exposes some of the lies being told about the transgender deception in our culture.Sue Bohlin
- The Allure of Home July 8, 2022T.S. Weaver investigates ways by which one can employ cultural methods to make the gospel appealing. He concentrates on one piece of culture and expresses a few ideas on how it can be used in the defense of the faith.T.S. Weaver
- Probe Live Presents 'Climate Change and the Green New Deal' May 31, 2022A lifelong conservationist with a deep commitment to a biblical perspective on environmentalism, Dr. Ray Bohlin has been closely following the Climate Change issue for over 20 years. In this public lecture he presented lots of charts and graphs showing there's no reason to be worried about a climate catastrophe.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Salt and Light Online May 17, 2022Sue Bohlin's address to a student leadership conference at a Christian school in the Philippines is also appropriate for anyone else with an online connection.Sue Bohlin
- The Best of All Possible Worlds? April 24, 2022T.S. Weaver makes a case for 18th-century philosopher Leibniz’s contention that this fallen world is still the best of all possible worlds.T.S. Weaver
- Why I Love to Learn I'm Wrong April 22, 2022Years ago Sue Bohlin decided to embrace correction without defensiveness. Here's why.Sue Bohlin
- Why Bible Study Matters April 3, 2022Tom Davis builds a case for why we should study the Bible, drawing on both the Old Testament and New Testament scriptures.Tom Davis
- Defending Theism: A Response to Hume, Russell, and Dawkins April 3, 2022T.S. Weaver looks at anti-God arguments from three prominent philosophers, showing why belief is God is more reasonable than their objections to His existence.T.S. Weaver