Staggering numbers of people are engaged in adultery, and grievously, this includes the church. Kerby Anderson explores several myths...
Kerby Anderson looks at the growth and role of the Internet through a Christian worldview perspective. It is important...
Dr. Pat Zukeran provides a succinct argument for the reliability of our current copies of the four gospels. This data...
Dr. Zukeran provides us with a concise summary of the key doctrinal issues in the beliefs taught by Jehovah’s...
Dr. Lawrence Terlizzese answers a common question of a Christian view of politics and government: How would a biblical...
Although not explicitly anti-Christian, The Hunger Games presents a very disturbing future world where children are forced to fight...
Sue and Dr. Ray Bohlin bring decades of Christian worldview thinking and a PhD in science to the important topic of...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- The Best of All Possible Worlds? April 24, 2022T.S. Weaver makes a case for 18th-century philosopher Leibniz’s contention that this fallen world is still the best of all possible worlds.T.S. Weaver
- Why Bible Study Matters April 3, 2022Tom Davis builds a case for why we should study the Bible, drawing on both the Old Testament and New Testament scriptures.Tom Davis
- Defending Theism: A Response to Hume, Russell, and Dawkins April 3, 2022T.S. Weaver looks at anti-God arguments from three prominent philosophers, showing why belief is God is more reasonable than their objections to His existence.T.S. Weaver
- Is God Still Doing Miracles? March 20, 2022Sue Bohlin asked Dr. Cara Polsley to give an account of the big, magnificent answers to prayer in the wake of a horrific car accident that left her paralyzed but still overcoming major obstacles with God's grace.Sue Bohlin
- Probe Survey 2020 Report 6: Nothing in Particulars and Biblical Views February 4, 2022Steve Cable continues his analysis of Probe's 2020 Survey on religious beliefs, examining some basic beliefs of "Nothing in Particulars" on salvation, biblical worldview, and sexual issues.Steve Cable
- Dr. Ray Bohlin Presents 'Natural Limits to Biological Change' January 26, 2022Discovery Institute’s Dallas Conference on Science and Faith (January 22, 2022) featured Probe VP and Discovery Institute Fellow Dr. Ray Bohlin’s breakout session on his book 'The Natural Limits to Biological Change.' Here is the video of that presentation.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Talking About the Problem of Evil January 23, 2022T.S. Weaver has put together an intellectual response to the problem of evil that includes a theology of evil and suffering, and a philosophical/theological series of proper defenses of God and his righteousness considering evil.T.S. Weaver
- 'Return of the God Hypothesis' for Regular People January 9, 2022Dr. Ray Bohlin provides an overview of Stephen Meyer’s Return of the God Hypothesis, looking at how recent scientific discoveries provide evidence for an intelligent creator.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Probe Survey 2020 Report 5: Sexual Attitudes and Religion vs. Science November 22, 2021Steve Cable continues his analysis of Probe's 2020 survey of Americans' views on sexual issues and how they navigate the relationship between religion and science.Steve Cable
- Who Told You That You Were Naked? November 17, 2021Sue Bohlin reflects on God's question to Adam after he fell and broke the creation.Sue Bohlin