Dr. Michael Gleghorn provides good reasons to believe that the stories about Jesus were reliably preserved by his followers...
Dr. Pat Zukeran examines the myths from mystery religions which are sometimes argued to be the source of our...
Acts 17 provides one of the best examples of Paul engaging in apologetics in the New Testament. Rick Wade...
The Da Vinci Code and related contemporary non-fiction books make the claim that Christianity was a hodge podge of...
Dr. Zukeran clearly lays out the differences between a biblical view of Jesus and the view brought forth in...
I don’t think I can truly look at the bible and tell my children it is the authority for...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- The Lies You Hear About Transgender July 19, 2022Sue Bohlin exposes some of the lies being told about the transgender deception in our culture.Sue Bohlin
- The Allure of Home July 8, 2022T.S. Weaver investigates ways by which one can employ cultural methods to make the gospel appealing. He concentrates on one piece of culture and expresses a few ideas on how it can be used in the defense of the faith.T.S. Weaver
- Probe Live Presents 'Climate Change and the Green New Deal' May 31, 2022A lifelong conservationist with a deep commitment to a biblical perspective on environmentalism, Dr. Ray Bohlin has been closely following the Climate Change issue for over 20 years. In this public lecture he presented lots of charts and graphs showing there's no reason to be worried about a climate catastrophe.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Salt and Light Online May 17, 2022Sue Bohlin's address to a student leadership conference at a Christian school in the Philippines is also appropriate for anyone else with an online connection.Sue Bohlin
- The Best of All Possible Worlds? April 24, 2022T.S. Weaver makes a case for 18th-century philosopher Leibniz’s contention that this fallen world is still the best of all possible worlds.T.S. Weaver
- Why I Love to Learn I'm Wrong April 22, 2022Years ago Sue Bohlin decided to embrace correction without defensiveness. Here's why.Sue Bohlin
- Why Bible Study Matters April 3, 2022Tom Davis builds a case for why we should study the Bible, drawing on both the Old Testament and New Testament scriptures.Tom Davis
- Defending Theism: A Response to Hume, Russell, and Dawkins April 3, 2022T.S. Weaver looks at anti-God arguments from three prominent philosophers, showing why belief is God is more reasonable than their objections to His existence.T.S. Weaver
- Is God Still Doing Miracles? March 20, 2022Sue Bohlin asked Dr. Cara Polsley to give an account of the big, magnificent answers to prayer in the wake of a horrific car accident that left her paralyzed but still overcoming major obstacles with God's grace.Sue Bohlin
- Probe Survey 2020 Report 6: Nothing in Particulars and Biblical Views February 4, 2022Steve Cable continues his analysis of Probe's 2020 Survey on religious beliefs, examining some basic beliefs of "Nothing in Particulars" on salvation, biblical worldview, and sexual issues.Steve Cable