Written by Heather Zeiger The J. Craig Venter Institute recently announced their successful synthesis of a complete bacteria genome...
Archive for category: Science and Faith
How to Talk to Your Kids About Evolution and Creation – What Kids Should Know About EvolutionSue and Dr. Ray Bohlin,
Sue and Dr. Ray Bohlin bring decades of Christian worldview thinking and a PhD in science to the important topic of...
Appendix B: Apologetics and the Age of the Universe Note: This is one of two appendices for Steve Cable’s...
Appendix A: Theology vs. Science or Theology plus Science? Note: This is one of two appendices for Steve Cable’s...
Heather Zieger looks at the stem cell debate from a biblical worldview perspective. This Christian perspective recognizes the true...
Dr. Ray Bohlin reviews Stephen Meyer’s book Darwin’s Doubt, showing that the sudden appearance of complex animal forms in...
In some circles to even ask this question and impugn Darwin’s integrity conjures up charges of secular blasphemy. After...
Editor’s Note: The bulk of Heather Zeiger’s study in bioethics has focused on the major issues addressed in American...
Why Is the Subject of Origins Important? Every worldview addresses the question, “Where did we come from?” The Christian...
On Tuesday, May 19, 2009, the very complete fossil of a small lemur-like animal, nicknamed Ida, was unveiled at...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Trusting God on the Other Side of Bizarre March 23, 2023Sue Bohlin reflects on how God has led her to trust Him through the trial of tongue cancer surgery.Sue Bohlin
- Friendship With Jesus March 12, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on a work by Dr. Gail R. O'Day, "Jesus as Friend in the Gospel of John," to explore the perspective of Jesus Christ as a Friend.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Cohfessions of a Missionary Addicted to Porn March 5, 2023Paul Rutherford explains the lies he believed and tow which he was in bondage about pornography, until Jesus helped him achieve sexual sobriety.Paul Rutherford
- Cohabitation and Living Together February 19, 2023Kerby Anderson explains how cohabitation (living together outside of marriage) not only violates biblical commands about premarital sex, but it also puts the couple and their future marriage at risk.Kerby Anderson
- Heresy: Nothing New Under the Sun February 5, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of some ancient Christian heresies that are still being embraced today: legalism, gnosticism, mysticism, and marcionism.Kerby Anderson
- Religious Trends Over the Last Decade January 22, 2023Probe VP Steve Cable examines some of the findings of the Probe Survey 2020: The Changing Face of Christianity in America.Steve Cable
- Body and Soul in the New Testament January 15, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on the book 'Body, Soul and Life Everlasting' to provide an overview of what the NT teaches about the body-soul connection.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Theistic Evolution - Part 2 January 8, 2023Dr. Ray Bohlin reviews a second science critique of Theistic Evolution, asking if universal common descent is real. The evidence says no.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Woke Theology January 1, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of wokeness, critical race theory, and their effect on the Christian church.Kerby Anderson
- Trusting God in the Bizarre December 20, 2022Sue Bohlin processes how she is handling the crisis of tongue cancer by trusting God’s goodness.Sue Bohlin