Recently I asked some of the mamas of littles in our church, “What God questions are your kids asking?”...
Dr. Michael Gleghorn briefly examines some of the reasons why noted Christian philosopher William Lane Craig believes that Christianity...
Dr. Zukeran presents five major reasons to believe Christianity is the truth. He begins with the Christian worldview and...
Most Christians equate evangelism with conflict: an all-out assault on the beliefs and values of others. In our relativistic,...
Are our adults ready to give a defense of the gospel? When challenged, can they give a reasonable explanation...
As you examine your life, can you think of any lessons you wish you had learned earlier than you...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- God Questions From Little Kids October 16, 2019Sue Bohlin answers questions that small children have asked about God.Sue Bohlin
- Scraping Ceilings and Souls: Lessons on Sanctification From a Home Improvement Project September 11, 2019The process of upgrading and repairing Byron Barlowe’s home helped him to see how God does the same kind of transformation in the souls of Christ-followers.Byron Barlowe
- Back Infections and Heart Infections September 4, 2019Sue Bohlin draws a parallel between her husband's post-surgical infection and the process of healing emotional and spiritual brokenness.Sue Bohlin
- “Should I Divorce My Wife Since I’m Not Attracted to Her Anymore?” August 5, 2019Probe answers an email question from an African pastor about divorce.Sue Bohlin
- Marianne Williamson July 31, 2019Marianne Williamson, contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, has been on Probe’s radar for over ten years. As Oprah’s spiritual advisor and proponent of the New Age “A Course in Miracles,” she is a false teacher according to biblical standards.Probe Ministries Administrator
- The Thought Police Are Here July 29, 2019Sue Bohlin contrasts the censorship of political correctness Thought Police with the life-giving fruit of living a life of obedience to God.Sue Bohlin
- Climate Change July 28, 2019Dr. Ray Bohlin looks at the science behind climate change alarmism and encourages you to be skeptical of what you hear from much of the media.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- How to Kill Sin: John Owen’s The Mortification of Sin July 20, 2019Paul Rutherford provides an overview of the Puritan John Owen’s classic book The Mortification of Sin.Paul Rutherford
- Atheist Myths and Scientism July 14, 2019Steve Cable exposes some atheist myths and the false ideology of scientism, all designed to destroy people’s faith.Steve Cable
- Social Media June 29, 2019Kerby Anderson assesses how social media’s influence is changing our brains and the way we think. He also provides an overview of censorship within social media.Kerby Anderson
- God Questions From Little Kids October 16, 2019
- Scraping Ceilings and Souls: Lessons on Sanctification From a Home Improvement Project September 11, 2019
- Back Infections and Heart Infections September 4, 2019
- “Should I Divorce My Wife Since I’m Not Attracted to Her Anymore?” August 5, 2019
- Marianne Williamson July 31, 2019