Recently I asked some of the mamas of littles in our church, “What God questions are your kids asking?”...
Dr. Michael Gleghorn briefly examines some of the reasons why noted Christian philosopher William Lane Craig believes that Christianity...
Dr. Zukeran presents five major reasons to believe Christianity is the truth. He begins with the Christian worldview and...
Most Christians equate evangelism with conflict: an all-out assault on the beliefs and values of others. In our relativistic,...
Are our adults ready to give a defense of the gospel? When challenged, can they give a reasonable explanation...
As you examine your life, can you think of any lessons you wish you had learned earlier than you...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- How Can I Make God Answer My Prayers My Way? January 22, 2020Sue Bohlin addresses two recent requests for prayer in the evangelical world in the context of our desire to get God to answer prayer the way we want.Sue Bohlin
- Instead of New Year's Resolutions December 31, 2019Sue Bohlin provides some helpful questions to examine and evaluate our internal lives instead of making New Year's resolutions.Sue Bohlin
- Why I Won't Apologize For Watching Hallmark Christmas Movies December 20, 2019Sue Bohlin found a connection between Hallmark movies and the Ultimate Reality found in the Bible's big story of God rescuing man.Sue Bohlin
- What Does Trusting God Look Like? November 21, 2019Sue Bohlin provides specific examples of how to trust God and what it looks like in today's world.Sue Bohlin
- God Questions From Little Kids October 16, 2019Sue Bohlin answers questions that small children have asked about God.Sue Bohlin
- Scraping Ceilings and Souls: Lessons on Sanctification From a Home Improvement Project September 11, 2019The process of upgrading and repairing Byron Barlowe’s home helped him to see how God does the same kind of transformation in the souls of Christ-followers.Byron Barlowe
- Back Infections and Heart Infections September 4, 2019Sue Bohlin draws a parallel between her husband's post-surgical infection and the process of healing emotional and spiritual brokenness.Sue Bohlin
- “Should I Divorce My Wife Since I’m Not Attracted to Her Anymore?” August 5, 2019Probe answers an email question from an African pastor about divorce.Sue Bohlin
- Marianne Williamson July 31, 2019Marianne Williamson, contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, has been on Probe’s radar for over ten years. As Oprah’s spiritual advisor and proponent of the New Age “A Course in Miracles,” she is a false teacher according to biblical standards.Probe Ministries Administrator
- The Thought Police Are Here July 29, 2019Sue Bohlin contrasts the censorship of political correctness Thought Police with the life-giving fruit of living a life of obedience to God.Sue Bohlin