National Study of Youth and Religion The National Study of Youth and Religion (Wave 3) contains the detailed data...
“Emerging adults” is a term coined by sociologists to capture the new reality of 18- to 30-year-old Americans who...
Life doesn’t just happen to us; we experience it and interpret it through a filter. That filter, like a...
Problem of Captivity God has laid a powerful vision on Probe Ministries, calling us to free the minds of...
Warm greetings from cold, cold Belarus, a country which is part of the former Soviet Union (between Poland and...
Feb. 3, 2011 E’s email is a response to the post “Glee-tastic!“ Ms. McKenzie Don’t think Glee’s overt sexuality...
Byron Barlowe, an Eagle Scout and Assistant Scoutmaster, assesses the battle with the values of the ACLU from an...
June 10, 2009 I was asked to put together a few resources for the high school grads at church....
Dear Don, 1) What is the relationship between worldview and salvation? Can you have a predominantly non-Christian worldview and...
dear world, if i’m just a walking sac of chemicals, then there’s no such thing as miracles and caring...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Is Comparison Always Bad? May 16, 2023Sue Bohlin contrasts some downsides and upsides of comparing ourselves to others.Sue Bohlin
- Transgenderism May 8, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of the transgender craze that has taken over the western world in the past ten years, drawing on startling insights from Abigail Shrier and Ryan Anderson.Kerby Anderson
- Trusting God on the Other Side of Bizarre March 23, 2023Sue Bohlin reflects on how God has led her to trust Him through the trial of tongue cancer surgery.Sue Bohlin
- Friendship With Jesus March 12, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on a work by Dr. Gail R. O'Day, "Jesus as Friend in the Gospel of John," to explore the perspective of Jesus Christ as a Friend.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Cohfessions of a Missionary Addicted to Porn March 5, 2023Paul Rutherford explains the lies he believed and tow which he was in bondage about pornography, until Jesus helped him achieve sexual sobriety.Paul Rutherford
- Cohabitation and Living Together February 19, 2023Kerby Anderson explains how cohabitation (living together outside of marriage) not only violates biblical commands about premarital sex, but it also puts the couple and their future marriage at risk.Kerby Anderson
- Heresy: Nothing New Under the Sun February 5, 2023Kerby Anderson provides an overview of some ancient Christian heresies that are still being embraced today: legalism, gnosticism, mysticism, and marcionism.Kerby Anderson
- Religious Trends Over the Last Decade January 22, 2023Probe VP Steve Cable examines some of the findings of the Probe Survey 2020: The Changing Face of Christianity in America.Steve Cable
- Body and Soul in the New Testament January 15, 2023Dr. Michael Gleghorn draws on the book 'Body, Soul and Life Everlasting' to provide an overview of what the NT teaches about the body-soul connection.Dr. Michael Gleghorn
- Theistic Evolution - Part 2 January 8, 2023Dr. Ray Bohlin reviews a second science critique of Theistic Evolution, asking if universal common descent is real. The evidence says no.Dr. Ray Bohlin