Students don’t have to “graduate from God” after high school! This total immersion week of worldview and apologetics, with lots of discussion and recreation built in, builds confidence that Christianity is true and it makes the most sense.
National Student Mind Games
Camp Copass, Denton TX (Dallas/Ft. Worth area)
4:00 p.m. Sunday, June 12
9 a.m. Saturday, June 18
$495.00 (Optional $20 recreation fee for Ropes Course)
$425.00 for alumni ($445 with Ropes Course)
|Online Brochure||Typical Daily Schedule|
|Register Online||Mail-in Registration Form|
|Scholarship Application||Mind Games Camper Forms|
|Mind Games Conference Radio Program Transcript|
|2015 Camp Pictures|
|Contact Us: Email Sue Bohlin Call Sue: 972-977-8301|
- Please arrange transportation to arrive before 3 p.m. on Sunday, June 12 and depart after 1 p.m. on Saturday, June 18.
- Dallas has two airports you can fly into: Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW) and Dallas Love Field (DAL).
- Email Sue Bohlin (email@example.com) with your itinerary so that she can coordinate your transportation to and from the camp.
- You will get travel confirmation from her about pickup time and directions in mid-May.
- Feel free to contact her with further questions by email or phone, 972-977-8301