Is God blessing America? Will God bring judgment against America? These are questions I often hear, and yet rarely...
In today’s America, the Second Amendment invokes intense arguments regarding its meaning and application. Events like the Newton school, the Aurora...
Byron Barlowe blogs about the his city’s Anti-Discrimination ordinance intended to give full recognition to the LGBT community at...
Kerby Anderson provides a biblical worldview perspective on capital punishment. He explores the biblical teaching to help us understand...
Dr. Lawrence Terlizzese answers a common question of a Christian view of politics and government: How would a biblical...
The government doesn’t take the Hippocratic Oath, but maybe it should. As I was researching for this article, I...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Even America's Largest Denomination Is Bleeding Members: Is It Too Late? June 23, 2017Further erosion of membership within America's largest denomination, Southern Baptist, shows a larger trend of churches losing [bleeding] members. Byron Barlowe believes the answer may not be more programs, even evangelism programs.Byron Barlowe
- The Great Pains of Perfectionism June 13, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs about what is behind perfectionism and controlling behaviorSue Bohlin
- Remodeling a Home--and a Soul June 11, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs on the parallels between remodeling a house and sanctification, remodeling a soul.Sue Bohlin
- How to Ensure Your Kid Won’t Walk Away From the Faith After Graduation May 31, 2017Sue Bohlin offers five strategies for supporting strong, lasting faith in children to take them into adulthood as still-believers.Sue Bohlin
- "Where Are the Rest of Jesus' Teachings?” April 27, 2017Michael Gleghorn answers an email question about where to find Jesus' teachings.Michael Gleghorn
- "I Stopped Believing After Visiting an Atheist Webpage; Can God Forgive Me?" April 27, 2017Michael Gleghorn answers an email question from a person afraid they have lost their faith after visiting an atheist website.Michael Gleghorn
- The Scandal of Blood Atonement: “Why All the Blood and Cross-Talk, Christian?” April 20, 2017The story of Jesus's death and resurrection raises accusations that Christianity is obsessed with blood. Many believers struggle with this too. Byron Barlowe explores the biblical reasons for the focus on Christ's blood and why its shedding was necessary.Byron Barlowe
- What's Your Superpower? April 11, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs about spiritual gifts, which are supernatural enablings of the Holy Spirit.Sue Bohlin
- U.S. and Mexico: Biblical Worldview Lite or God-focused Worldview March 25, 2017Steve Cable examines data about those holding a God-focused worldview in the U.S. and Mexico, discovering that most self-identified Christians in both countries do not hold such a worldview.Steve Cable
- World Values Survey: U.S. and Mexico Religious Makeup March 16, 2017Steve Cable examines data about those holding a God-focused worldview in the U.S. and Mexico, discovering that most self-identified Christians in both countries do not hold such a worldview.Steve Cable
- Verbal Abuse: A Biblical Perspective June 26, 2017
- Even America’s Largest Denomination Is Bleeding Members: Is It Too Late? June 23, 2017
- The Great Pains of Perfectionism June 13, 2017
- Remodeling a Home–and a Soul June 10, 2017
- How to Ensure Your Kid Won’t Walk Away From the Faith After Graduation May 31, 2017