Is God blessing America? Will God bring judgment against America? These are questions I often hear, and yet rarely...
In today’s America, the Second Amendment invokes intense arguments regarding its meaning and application. Events like the Newton school, the Aurora...
Byron Barlowe blogs about the his city’s Anti-Discrimination ordinance intended to give full recognition to the LGBT community at...
Kerby Anderson provides a biblical worldview perspective on capital punishment. He explores the biblical teaching to help us understand...
Dr. Lawrence Terlizzese answers a common question of a Christian view of politics and government: How would a biblical...
The government doesn’t take the Hippocratic Oath, but maybe it should. As I was researching for this article, I...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- The Bible: Intentionally Misunderstood August 22, 2017Steve Cable examines the faulty reasoning and interpretation of the Bible in Kurt Eichenwald's Newsweek article 'The Bible: So Misunderstood It's a Sin.'Steve Cable
- The Eclipse Declares the Glory of God August 21, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs about the August 21, 2017 total eclipse across the U.S., exploring how eclipses magnify God's glory as designer.Sue Bohlin
- Keeping a Gratitude Journal August 6, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs about the value of keeping a gratitude journal.Sue Bohlin
- Western European Religious Makeup August 2, 2017Steve Cable examines the data concerning the religious makeup and beliefs of Europeans to find that most reject biblical teachings.Steve Cable
- Free Indeed! July 30, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs on how circumstantially imprisoned people can experience true internal freedom Jesus promised to His disciples.Sue Bohlin
- United States and Mexico: Cultural and Ethical Belief July 23, 2017Steve Cable examines survey data about Americans and Mexicans which reveals that a disturbing number of people in both countries believe in situational ethics concerning certain illegal behaviors.Steve Cable
- United States and Mexico: Religious Practice July 3, 2017Steve Cable parses the data to discover that the vast majority of people in both Mexico and the U.S. do not actively practice their faith, especially those under 30.Steve Cable
- Even America's Largest Denomination Is Bleeding Members: Is It Too Late? June 23, 2017Further erosion of membership within America's largest denomination, Southern Baptist, shows a larger trend of churches losing [bleeding] members. Byron Barlowe believes the answer may not be more programs, even evangelism programs.Byron Barlowe
- The Great Pains of Perfectionism June 13, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs about what is behind perfectionism and controlling behaviorSue Bohlin
- Remodeling a Home--and a Soul June 11, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs on the parallels between remodeling a house and sanctification, remodeling a soul.Sue Bohlin